From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 4:32 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Transfer Factor

Hi

It's too early to say yet so I don't want to run before I can walk here but Bramble has been on the Transfer Factor noe since Saturday and his coat is shining. His coat was always dull and full of dandruff - the dandruff is going and his coat is shining and feels so silky. He has jumped on the bed twice today himself and got comfy and is beside me now. He is blind when the light is on and has to feel his way around bless him but can see at least something some of the time when it is dull which I why I suspect he is still having mild seizures. He seems happier although still confused and freaked by the other cats when he can't see as they brush up against him but he trusts me so much to guide him. He had been scratching a patch under his ear at the side of his face too so seeing as though he will be earmite free after the syringe and the recent revolution dilema - I suspected his food may be doing it - also his dental problems may have been irritating him - although that should have resolved due to dental extractions and weeks of antibiotics. I changed his food now too over to the organic whiskers and that patch seems to be healing. I know many suggest a home cooked diet but I can't bare to cook or handle much meat. I am vegan and emptying cat food out of a packet, cutting up ready cooked chicken chunks, or scraping shreaded fish out of a tin is about as much as I can handle.

 Poor little boy decided he wanted to pee when I was changing the litter so he just squatted on the floor where his litter tray usually are - at least he knew where he was.

I am going to go and see the vet next week over his eyes and take some info with me. I also bought her a book on transfer factor. Hopefully when I tell her of his improvement she will believe me and not the other vet. I'm going to ask about getting the FeLV cat on interferon too. If that is not an option then I'll buy it online and dilute myself with the direction of you guys who are already doing it.

Fingers crossed and still praying which I have been doing every day and night. It was strange - one night when I prayed for a signal to tell me what is right for Bramble - I had a dream where my recently deceased baby girl Tidge appeared and a male voice was at the back of her saying keep trying.

I have since had many strange dreams but that's nothing new (Bramble says mummy is just strange).

Michelle, Bramble, Minstrel & Buddy

Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP is moving our Chicago office to the Hyatt Center, 71 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60606. Email addresses, telephone numbers, and facsimile numbers remain unchanged. For more information, click the link below or copy / paste the link into the address bar of your Web browser:

http://www.mayerbrownrowe.com/chicago/move.asp

Please Note: Some administrative functions will be located at 230 S. LaSalle, Chicago IL, 60604.