Kerry, looks like the postings of messages are not working - I am
sending this to you off line, too.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hideyo Yamamoto
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 11:22 AM
To: 'felvtalk@felineleukemia.org'
Subject: RE: Anyone know how immuno regulin is administered?

I am so sorry about HCT, Kerry -
Is there any option not to go to UK at this time??

As for immuno regulin, I don't think it requires hospitalization, but I
think it's something that need to be done at the vet since it's
administered via IV - that's the drawback because it will stress them
out - here' the link to the article

http://www.felineleukemia.org/hope.html
http://www.felineleukemia.org/ireginfo.html
http://www.felineleukemia.org/opinion.html