Hi everybody,
    Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to get some Revolution on a cat (my boy, Simms, FeLV+ carrier) that doesn't like to be touched much.  Simms has been scratching a lot lately.  He is such a sweetheart but being tricky with me.  I have actually gotten my hands on him twice but somehow he struggles so well and fast and hard that it stuns me how quick he can ditch my grasp.  I have tried putting his favorite treat on a dish in the bathroom and put a rope on the doorknob and when he entered once, I pulled the rope from around the corner, but no dice, he was too quick.  I have had luck with a big fishing net in the past, once with him, but he is wise to that trick, too, now.  I tried casually dropping a blanket on him but he caught on to that really quickly.  I have a humane live trap but it would be pretty difficult to get him hungry enough for that to work with my feeding all my other cats twice a day plus my greedier cats would probably have to be busted all the time, ha.

    Anybody been in this situation and have some tips for me and my boy?

Anne and Jimi Too Cool, Simms and Sophie, among other furry friends in MI