She has never known anything else...When I 1st noticed when she was a day old I worried that she would get pushed away at the milk bar...7 in the litter...But when you think about it front paws are more effective at pushing others out of her way...At he end of the 1st week she was the fattest one of all...Cats always land front paws 1st..She just puts a little more weight on them...She climbs up just like a jimnast...Gab with the front paws and pull herself up over...She can reach the desk chair seat from the floor and the top of the dresser from the seat...and she gets up on the perch on the climbing tree that was beside the litter box...
People have asked if she could be fitted with dolly wheels...But she couldn't climb with those..She would be very unhappy....
Cats are wonderfully adaptable to their environment and she is the best proof....

Tad

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I quite honestly did not even notice it, as the forth mentioned "crippled" cat was basically clobbering me with attention and throwing itself at me in an effort to get me to pet her... LOL... I was a bit preoccupied with trying to keep the crazy sweet thing from throwing herself off the headboard of your bed in a effort to be in my arms! I'm never met a cat so unaware of her own limitations! I know you SAID she can jump down and land OK, but I'm still going to be a bit skeptical on that issue... You really should post a picture of her online, so everyone can see her. It is fascinating how well she copes with her legs deformed as they are.

I said I wasn't going to reply to this thread on the list again, because it's so off topic now.... LOL! You guys are making me break the rules!