Both of those ideas are great and if we have a problem I will try them..
So far I have been feeding him right after pill time..and he is eating, I just hope
this continues..He hates to see me coming now as he seems to be feeling better
and knows it must be pill time...Guess this is why I haven't added too much to his food
as I don't want him to think it is going to taste bad then not eat...
I do add corn oil to it some, too..He likes salmon so I put a little corn oil on it..
I read in a vet manuel that I have to add 1 tsp of corn oil per day per degree of fever. Along with a high fat diet..because of the caloric increase due to the fever..