Hi,
5 days ago I found a kitten, took it to the vet and had it tested and it's
positive w/leukemia and I'm starting treatment right away and am going to keep
it. Now I found the litter, two others, very friendly grey kittens and I don't
know what to do with them. Any advice as to what my next move is with the other
two? If I could keep them I would but I don't know where to take them since
they are getting a lot smaller in the heat. If anyone could tell me where to
take them in Las Vegas, Nevada. Much appreciated, Gina J

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm