How scary re your hubby.  Prayers that today will bring a diagnosis ... and easy treatment.

Hugs,
Del
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: stress

Hi - thank you all for your warm thoughts prayers
I am holding up ok..... All my furr babies keep me going.
Looks like my other 4 FeLV + kittens will be heading to Chicago to be in a
real home until re-testing then if neg will be adopted out.  A friend is
setting up transportation.  They are just so sweet.
FIP is the worst ,,, nothing you can do,  only prolong it by draining the
fluid but I can't see making them suffer.  We sure have had a lot of it
this year, and your right ,,, FelV is I think a lesser of the 2 evils.

Yesterday at work, Hubby started acting funny - he was incoherant - he
seems to be better now but they don't know what caused it.  They ran all
kinds of test yesterday - will go up to the hospital this morning to see
him.  He is also very swollen like retaining water,  they still have not
found out why.
Maybe today we will have some answers and maybe a better day.

Thank you

Terri - hangin on

--
Terri Durham-Stone