He was obviously loved very much.  Big hugs to you.

Goodnight, sweet Bubba.......

=^..^= Terri, Salome', Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, Travis, and 5 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth and Alec =^..^=

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 2:40 PM
Subject: (no subject)

Please add my beautiful Bubba to the list.He left us Friday evening after a long struggle with Felv. I have never had a cat who enjoyed life so much.He was my oldest (16) and sweetest.He was the last of a family of seven that came to us in 1989. His life was so full of mishaps the first few years he would sneak out of the house like a little escape artist .He was hit buy a car twice and twice attacked buy neighborhood dogs. Once he got out and was missing for 10 days. With the help of everyone in the neighborhood we searched everywhere we could think to look. We finally gave up the search thinking he was gone for good.Then late one night I heard a little meow outside when I opened the door he stood there grinning like he had only been gone a few minutes. After losing his left front leg he decided the adventures weren't worth the pain and gave up his life of escape.His injuries left him a little slow mentally (Forest Gump),but that only made him more loveable. Everything about him was bigger than life ,his curiosity,his appetite, his ability to charm and get along with every one. I can't imagine life without this sweet precious rogue.  Sheila