Dear Nina
I just got back home and I guess it's about 9.15 on Saturday night your time
and I'm sitting here thinking about you and Gracie and praying that she
rallies. It's just not fair that a little kitty has to fight so hard and so
often, but thank-whoever-is-in-charge-of-these-things that she found you and
doesn't have to go through this struggle on her own. Which doesn't help you,
I know--I feel for you, I truly do.... It's so heartbreaking to watch our
furballs suffer. I strongly believe that having such a wonderful and loving
human friend as you by her side is what keep her going through thick and
thin--my God, Nina, no one--animal or human--could find a truer companion in
adversity than you.
I pray you and sweet Gracie have a good night.
much love and hugs
Krry