Please respond directly to Lori with ideas.  Thanks!

tonya

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Lori,

Where are you located.  I have to say that I really don't know that
much about kittens who test positive so young that is 'good' news.
However, I'm forwarding this to my leukemia list and hope someone has
some advice for you.

If you are near me I could possibly help you place the kittens when
they are a bit older and don't need bottle feeding.

tonya