So sorry to hear Cricket is crossing to the bridge. I had both Tidge and
Bramble PTS with a sedative first. I have had good and bad experiences with
sedatives before the pts injection but even so I would never pts without giving
a sedative first. What I've found is that even if they have a reaction to the
sedative they are less likely to be aware than they would be without the
sedative.

Prayers for Cricket that he will have a peaceful and quick passing. It's never
easy but at times like this when you know in your heart they are suffering with
no hope of improvement then I feel it is the kindest thing to do. Cricket knows
he was loved and cared for and you gave him every chance in life. Having
someone to drive you home afterwards is always a good thing.

Michelle, Buddy, Minstrel & Angel Bramble