Oh Hideyo, that sounds very promising!!!!  Sending all
sorts of GLOW and love and support your way!

--- Hideyo Yamamoto
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, Kerry.
>
> Actually, Greg talked to the city attorney who will
> be representing the city animal control at the
> hearing - he says that if there's no one shows up to
> complain in my neighborhood, the case will be
> dismissed, since it was an anonymous call who
> reported me, no one will show up probably at the
> hearing  - and he says, if animals are well taken
> care of, he does not really care how many I have -
> he says, some people can only take care of 5 cats
> and overwhelmed, and other people might be able to
> care of 200 and they are very good at it still..-
> and as long as there is no complaint from the
> neighbor and animals are taken care of, he said we
> should not worry about it  - they want to move these
> cases very quickly at the hearing...so that's a
> relief -
>

> As much as I would like to find a good home for
> Tsubomi, I also so badly want to keep her with me
> somehow (that's why I can never get rid of cats) -
> but I will definitely consider to see what's best
> for Tsubomi and Ginger ------and not being selfish -
>

> I will keep you posted -
>
> Thank you very much!!
>

> Love and hugs to you!!!
>

>   _____

=== message truncated ===

"My cat the clown:  paying no mind to whom he should impress.  Merely living
his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
               - Anonymous

http://mail.yahoo.com