Hi, everyone, thank you so very much for your kinds words – Garfunkle and I appreciate it very much – he is resting peacefully right now – I need to get back to him very quickly.  I wrapped him around with blanket and heat pad.. whenever I pet him, he tries very hard to purr – I love this boy – he is one of my favorite feral boy – I am going to spend as much time as possible, and praying that a miracle will happen to him.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 4:37 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Pictures of Cricket on Web!

oops!!! My apology wasn't watching what I typed instead of she I meant "HE"

Sorry Wendy!!!

Terrie Mohr
TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
Owner/Driver
Check sites for available Siameses for adoption!

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

Click Here to Join WASHINGTON SIAMESE RESCUE Yahoo Group!

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

Petfinder.com
Adopt a Homeless Pet!