Title: Message
Kerry, that's exactly what happened to me! I had two that cuddled until #3 came along.  They don't hate each other, but they don't cuddle, either.  Now that there are 4, it seems the original 3 get along a little better.
Sandy

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 2:22 PM
Subject: RE: 20 CATS...

Hven't been able to keep up with all the thread, but I sure would like to know the secret of interfeline harmony!!---When I only had 2 they loved cuddling up. When No 3
came along everything changed. Nobody curls up with anybody. Now I have a foster, and it's even worse---lots of growling and hissing, and jealousy when I pick any of them up. I only have one lap but they don't understand that! If I try and pet two at the same time, one or both get mad!
(My 2 positives on the other hand do seem to cuddle a lot more in recent weeks.)
I would love harmony---it makes me sad that the two who used to get on don't any more.
Kerry