Ah, Gloria -- I'm so sorry!  Poor baby.  You loved him, and he knew it.  Big hugs to you.

Goodnight, sweet Lancelot.......

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, Travis, and 6 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec & Salome' =^..^=

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 6:11 PM
Subject: Lost my Lancelot - add to bridge list

BTW, My sweet little Lancelot (not FELV) died early Thursday morning.  I
got him in january, a lady called to say that he'd been outside her new
house for a couple of very cold months, Dec and Jan.  He had the sniffles
bad.  I've been pulling for him, taking him to the vet, doing lysine and
interferon and Zeniquin and other abx and stuff.

He just never thrived.  It seemed that his kidneys weren't doing well - his
pee wasn't concentrated.  Suggested problems were pneumonia, or
bordatella.  He was a little over a year old, a white kitty with black tail
and ears, a sweet as could be.  Somebody had him neutered young, and
declawed, then either lost or dumped him, poor boy.  I wanted him to live
to be 18, but was not to be.

Sleep soft sweet Lancelot.  Susan brought her little kitten Carla over (
who died recently) to go in the box with Lancelot and we'll bury them together.

Gloria