Title: Message
I know I would feel the same way. This is such a wonderfully supportive group of people.
Kerry
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 11:27 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Such a caring and loving group!

You and me both!
I feel the same way. I'll probably never leave the group because there is so much information here and caring/great people. I think I have been on this group since 2000-2001 can't remember. I feel the compassion/pain/joy for others since I have lost a few to this horrible disease myself. So I have a special place in my heart for these furbabies whether they are mine or someone elses. At least a few rescues/shelters are accepting the positive kitties and putting them into foster homes here. But not enough though.