Just getting back to reading some of the msgs, Nina - Thanks so much - I like the part about keeping our heads and educating, I know what you mean.

Regarding kitten deaths - certainly I don't know, but I do know that I've had my share of deaths in the fall, and I think part of that is the dryness of the weather contributing to the illness. I've had several deaths in Oct-Nov-Dec, where I just couldn't keep them hydrated.