Hi All-
Well, tomorrow is Brooklyn's vet visit and just today he suddenly started
feeling sick. He was fine yesterday. He has
diarrhea, has been vomiting and is lethargic and not eating. I'm not happy, but
at least we are seeing the vet
tomorrow. This all worries me of course, but I don't want to jump to any
conclusions before seeing the vet and in the
meantime he is still up for cuddling and I will do that all of tonight with him.

I think I read very briefly here that someone lost their kitty. I am so very
sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you.

Sending Hugs
Rebecca