Title: Message
ditto.  I have 3 that do this.

Terri in NJ
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: o/t2 x feline behavior Qs

hummm, not to interupt, but I Bottlefeed babies,
anyways most bottle babies do this regardless, as it is a sign
of affection towards their MOM, who was a human, and not a mom
cat. So maybe if your baby was weened to early, you are getting the same result.....
Therefore I would have to say it is his way of giving you affection
I have SEVERAL that actually give me hugs, and beleive me they are
hugs, and darn things wont let go either. The tounge thing, thats kind of funny
maybe his tougne is to long,,,,,,8-)