Jenn,

LOL. Our Baby Mason does this! :) Only he prefers
plastic milk jug rings.

Late at night (or early in the morning, depending on
how you look at it) he walks through the entire house,
room to room, meowing to himself with this stupid ring
in his mouth. Neither are any of the other cats around
him nor are they interested in what he has to say! :)

Me and my husband just have assumed that he likes the
sound of his own voice. ??? Never figured this one out
either, but it sure is CUTE!

Out of all thirteen (13) kitties he is the only one
who does this. Even his biological sister (from the
same litter) does not behave in this odd fashion.

Lora

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I don't know why, but it sure is cute! What a cool
cat!

My Snowshoe carries things in her mouth while meowing
loudly, and looking around frantically like she thinks
someone is going to take it from her, but she never
brings the item to us, she just walks around meowing
with it in her mouth.

I assumed it was typical Siamese behavior, I have
heard they are
very quirky and talkative cats.

Jenn

http://ucat.us
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Adopt a cat from UCAT rescue:
http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Adopt a FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/AWrescue/FIV/
Adopt a FELV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/FELVadopt.html

I collect KMR kitten formula labels for Bazil, a 3 yr
old special needs cat who must live on a liquid diet
for the rest of his life.

Bazil's caretaker collects labels and sends them to
KMR, where they add up until she earns a free can of
formula!

PLEASE save your KMR kitten formula labels for Bazil!

If you use KMR, even just one can, please email me for
the NEW address to send them to!

Does your cat have chronic diarrhea that does not
respond to treatment, or has your cat been loosely
diagnosed as IBD? Have you tested for
Tritrichomonosis? The test is new, the new drug makes
it curable.

Ask me today how you can test for Trich!

http://mail.yahoo.com