allie,

i couldn't even respond to this when i first read it yesterday. thank
you for so much--for your eloquence, for your compassion, for your
deep understanding of how important it is to gift our furcompanions
with a gentle passing when their time has come. and for the knowing
that the greatest tribute we pay those who gave us so much love is to
pass that on to the next needy critter just waiting for the life they
so deserve.

blessings on lola that her last hours will be spent with such
wonderful energy, on the new kitty that will benefit from your love
and all you've learned from lola and others, and on you to heal from
the pain of her leaving.

MC
--
MaryChristine