Another hint for flavor compounding... Banana. I don't know why banana works so well to cut bitterness, but it does. It's not a flavor that I would have every associated with cats, but it does work.
Nina

TenHouseCats wrote:

one of my bengal friends, who's on daily heart meds, SWEARS by the
3-fishy-flavor compounding flavor--he's nowhere near as fond of the
other choices....

and i can't believe i was a catmom for more than 15 years before
someone taught me about scruffing....

wonder how much of his attitude is his name? them brooklyn folks can
be tough! (yes, it's a joke--first cup of coffee and all that....)
--
MaryChristine