Tonya,I feel exactly the same way. Ever since seeing Larry King my depression has been overwhelming. Maybe I have been wearing blinders but I knew absolutely nothing about this situation and I wish I still knew nothing about it. I know that makes me a coward but I can't help it. I can't even watch the animal shows where the lions run the poor helpless prey down and kill them for food. I can't get the look of fear on the poor babies faces out of my mind. The cruelty in this world is unbelievable. I still can't sleep for the depression. If I could wake up and it would be spring, maybe that would help. All I can do now is write letters, sign petitions and try to get my friends to do the same.  Sheila in SC trying to cope. God bless you for your kindness.