Wendy,
Wow, that is so generous of you.  You are so sweet.
You know, I was just telling my husband last night
that if Buddha has any meds left over when he passes,
I would like to see if it is possible to donate them
to someone else who is going through the same thing we
are but who might not be able to afford all the
treatments and meds, and then the very next day you
made the same sweet sweet offer.  That really means a
lot to me.

I have a question though, does ImmunoRegulin need to
be given as a shot, or is it something that can be
given orally?

I am beginning to think that it isn't so much the URI
that is bothering him, but the cancer.  He is not
doing well this afternoon.  He ate some this morning,
but only after much coaxing.  He seems to respond
better to my husband feeding him than when I try,
which seems to be the case with almost everything this
past week.

He is very, very unhappy with me and I don't know why.
 If I try to pet him, he gets up and walks away, which
given his weak state is no small feat.
Did you go through anything like that when your cat
was sick?  He has never acted like this before in his
life.  He is usually soooooo needy.  He has always
acted as if the sole purpose of anyone who comes into
my house is to pet him and love on him.  Until a week
ago, if we were sitting down, he was in one of our
laps or trying to get into one of our laps.
Now I can't even sit down on the floor next to him
very long before he tries to move away.
It really makes me sad.  Almost everything that was
unique and wonderful about his personality is gone.
He seems as if he is becoming a sick, tired, shell of
the cat he used to be.
Julian, my husband, and I have decided that we are not
going to give up hope, but we are also worried that
Buddha might be ready to go, but that we are just not
letting him.  Yet at the same time, it still seems
like he is willing to fight through this.  The part
that I haven't figured out yet is when do you know
when they are tired of fighting and you are just
keeping them alive to make yourself happy?

--- wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Chandra,
>
> I have a bottle of ImmunoRegulin that I ordered
> online
> in November.  Cricket only had two doses of it
> before
> he passed and you are welcome to it if you want it.
> Let me know.
>
> :)
> Wendy

Love is not necessary to life, but it is what makes life worth living.