Hi Kerry,
    Nice to hear from you it's been awhile. I'm glad your furbabies are doing good considering the circumstances.
I wish them well....  :)
I was wondering about some of our older members on how they were doing these days.
Has anyone heard from Jaime and Lisa?

You have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well.