Title: Message

Thank you, Kerry so much.  Unfortunately, they did not,,, because he said to Greg that no one did which was disappointing – but the important thing is that he knows now that I am not,, and they can use it against me in the future.

I actually did cry towards the end of Greg’s testimony (he testified as my neighbor), when he said that he does not know anyone who treat even human as well as she treats her cats .. and he said, if you ever lose a cat, and Hideyo happens to be the one who found you and take care your cat,, you are the luckiest person.. I can’t think of anyone better to take care of cats.. I also did the same thing when introducing your and Nina’s letters….

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of MacKenzie, Kerry N.
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 2:37 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: I lost my court hearing today -

Once again, you prove what a hero you are, Hideyo. You know we are all behind you. Go for it.

I'm glad you had Greg there; what a jerk the city atty is. How dare he make such an assumption? Who the hell does he think he is? Well, he doesn't know what a fight(er) he has on his hands, does he?

I want to help with a contribution to your legal fees; I'll email you directly tonight.

You are just THE BEST, Hideyo!

much love and big hugs Kerry PS: do you really think the people you thought were going to speak for you did not? I guess it sure sounds like that. As an ex boss of mine who's departed this world once said, People can be so disappointing. (Well, we all know that, don't we?) My jaw hit the floor when I read yr subject field. Like all of us I'd been thinking about you and waiting and wondering all day.