Oh Jen,
I'm so thrilled that Michelle and Simon were able to help you and Ewok! It's true that everything we do ripples out, we usually don't get to see it as clearly as you and Michelle have. Such a nice Christmas present, to be thinking of you and little Ewok enjoying your vacation together! Thanks for letting us know how you guys are doing.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

LOL! He does have the personality of an orange tabby, doesn't he! :) I've got two orange (girl!) cats who are just little firecrackers! Ewok is a black-and-white guy, very handsome, if I do say so myself... ;)

I had a kind of "epiphany" the other day when I had taken your info to my regular vet...she thanked me for the info and told me that she's learned alot through me (I, of course, had to defer to this list and the wonderful, collective knowledge here!)...Anyhoo, it occurred to me later that perhaps future cats (and dogs) may be helped because of Ewok's situation and, in a way, he'll go on (even in memory) as a result much like Simon has very much lived on through his experience and the way it's helped others like Ewok! I don't know if that makes any sense...but I just sensed a real "beauty" in the way our cats' lives are interconnected even though they're miles apart!

And I didn't realize how difficult dex can be to obtain on good faith! That info makes me all the more grateful for my vet! I'll have to be sure to thank her, again, for all she's done for me and my boy...speaking of the devil, :) Ewok just emerged from his jaunt around the house...he wants to know everything about everything and it kinda brings a tear to my eye that we've got this time together thanks to you and Simon! I will definitely bring up CCNU (sp?) the next time I talk to my oncologist...but, for now, I'm just taking it one day at a time! :)