Thank you.  I have called them and am waiting for a
call back to see if they would be interested.  It
seems like a very weel run place and perfect for my
cat.  I would think it would benefit both of us since
I would be willing to "sponsor" a cat per their
program and it would be my cat for a short period but
after that open up space for other cats.  I have my
fingers crossed to see if they agree.

In the meantime things could get a bit more
complicated.  This morning when I went to say good
morning to her before leaving for work I noticed
something I hadn't seen before.  The inner couple
(toes?) on both front paws look like they are bald.  I
don't know if that is related, or something else.  I
will be following up on that with the vet tommorrow.
I hope it is unrelated and minor so I can continue to
pursue the path of finding her a foster home while I
am gone.  If it is signs of her begining to get
syptoms of the FELV that will be terminal I will face
a tough thing.  If I wasn't moving I would care for
her untill the natural course of FELV got to the point
where she was clearly in pain and terminal.  Since I
am moving I won't have that option, but if she it
means she is symptomatic it will blow any chance I
might have for finding a foster home.  I guess I
should just wait to see what the vet has to say.