Oh, my God, Gloria!  I am so, so, so sorry.  How scary and horrible. I'm sorry.
Michelle

In a message dated 12/30/2005 5:24:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Would you add Pansy to the Bridge list?  I took her to the vet this
morning to be spayed.  When I called this afternoon, he said that she
died after the surgery!!  I was shocked. I got her in early December.

She was not FELV, was a pretty little 6 mo old silver Persian, really
sweet, playful, really pretty.  I certainly didn't expect it, and
will miss her.

Gloria