Welcome to the list Dawn,

I'm sorry you had to join us because Charlie is so sick.  You will get a lot of good advice on this list.  It is normally a little slow on weekends, but you will always get a lot of support and information. Post away if you have any questions.

tonya

Dawn Allen Lawson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I am new to this group but hope to gain a lot of insight and provide some support.  I'm the proud mom to 12 beautiful kitties and we just found out today that our precious Charlie (pictured below)
has lymphoma.  He is also FeLV positive.  We are proceeding with chemotherapy.  Please keep Charlie in your prayers.  Thanks so much and Happy New Year.

Dawn in Seattle