I'm really sorry Gloria, we trust our vets to know what they are doing and to have our animals life in their hands, some are just not worthy of that trust. I think there should be one person atleast in the recovery room anytime there is a patient in there, but I know this is probably uinrealistic. I really am sorry this happened.

I was born with a very healthy sceptisism which is a pain alot of the time, but can come in very handy sometimes, I'm sure my vet thinks I'm a major pain most of the time but in that instance I don't care.

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com