Hey Nina,

I think it's a combination of both the vet being
mainly a routine care vet and that he knows how much
we spent on Cricket, because when I took Stretch in, I
didn't even say anything about money, and he told me
that what he was doing that day would be the most help
he could give Stretch while being the most cost
effective for me.  You are right though, he isn't as
good as some vets that I have visited in my life.  He
is very close to home though, open to suggestions for
alternative treatments, ie. the Immuno Regulin, which
he'd never used before, and a good guy, which is why I
still visit him.

This morning, Stretch was outside with her sister
instead of being in the garage lying down, so she must
be feeling better.  I am force feeding her A/D, so
maybe that is helping.  I am scared for her though.
>From what I have read about FIP, if it is FIP symptoms
kicking in, then no matter what we do, she doesn't
have a lot of time.

Thank you for the encouragement; I could really use it
right now.
:)
Wendy

Just $16.99/mo. or less.