You are right.  I read Taz's memorial and it was
EXACTLY the same thing.  The tumor that we couldn't
get to shrink was causing a large bump above and
behind his left eye.  By the end, the bump was half
the height of his ear.
I am so sorry Taz had to endure the same thing.

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

> Petfinder.com
> Adopt a Homeless Pet!
>
> http://www.petfinder.com/
>
> http://www.felineleukemia.org/
> http://www.petloss.com/
>
> TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
> https://www.paypal.com/
>

> http://www.frappr.com/wasiameserescue

Love is not necessary to life, but it is what makes life worth living.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com