Thanks, Michelle!

Yep, Ewok is on daily pred...I actually took him to the oncologist this
morning (his next appointment wasn't until next week) because he wasn't
feeling well and (I believe) vomited last night... :(  The tumor in his
belly is crazy aggressive...the oncologist gave him a round of elspar as
he responded well to that one before X-mas...but now that I think about
it (as he wants to see Ewok in 2 weeks), the only reason Ewok was able
to go two weeks between visits was because I gave him a dex shot when he
started feeling bad about a week after the elspar shot...good thing I
didn't cancel his appointment for next week!  ;)

So I asked the oncologist what I should expect as it would seem (to me,
anyway) that the abdominal tumor will eventually win out as Ewok can
barely make it a week between treatments.  He surprised me by saying he
isn't any more pessimistic than he was a few months ago (although I
would have felt better if he had said "less optimistic"... ;)  )...The
oncologist still has a few tricks up his sleeve, so as long as Ewok is
game, I'll continue to tote his skinny little butt back and forth
between appointments.  Ewok is just so cute, he's so used to the car by
now...he sits shot-gun and watches the tree-tops go by...man, I'm going
to miss this little boy!!  :(

Warm thoughts to Lucy and Patches!!  Good luck with the raw!  Several of
my guys really enjoy it and I do think it's better for them...I always
try to repay the favor that the chicken or turkey did for my guys by
rescuing any critters (except for palmetto bugs...can't bring myself to
rescue them just yet) that the cats may corner (mostly lizards and
snakes)...Maggie got her paws on a lizard last week and I had to remind
her that the turkey she just ate gave its life so that that little
lizard could lead a long, fruitful life!  :)

Take care,

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George