Sherry,
How sad that Buster passed away, and what a shocking way to find out.  Of course you cried.  Love is love, they don't have to share our home, or our lives for any length of time to nestle their way in.  I know it's tough, but Buster was so blessed to have had your love and concern.  Sometimes that's all we can provide, and, I believe, it's always felt and appreciated.  It's always worthwhile.

How wonderful that "Kiwi" and Rafferty have taken to each other so quickly and so well!  It sounds like it was meant to be!  Congratulations on your new family member!
Nina

Sherry DeHaan wrote:
Hi all,sweet old Buster passed away yesterday,I went tonight and saw the note.another volunteer and I cried.He was such a sweet loving baby.
On a good note I did bring another Fiv boy home Thursday and he gets along great with Rafferty,they chase each other around sounding like little elephants.I think the new guy is still got a bit of the cold,so Jen is getting me some more meds for him tomorrow.I am not sure what to name him,they named him Lionel but he is WAY too handsome for that name,I was thinking about maybe Kiwi.
Once again thanks for all your prayers and good thoughts for sweet Buster,I will miss him so much.
Sherry