Actually, Simon only ate yogurt once and then decided he didn't like it. What he was crazy for was sour cream, but that does not have the probiotics in it that help diarrhea the way yogurt does.  It also depends, though, how Bailey does with milk products-- when Lucy first got loose stools in October after being on Baytril so long, my vet told me to give her yogurt, which I did, and her stools got looser. I eventually figured out, through other observations, that she is lactose intolerant.  I ordered her some raw food, the only premade raw I could find that does not have grains, which does have some cottage cheese in it, and I am worried about that.  So yogurt might help bailey but it could also make the diarrhea worse...

Michelle