-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Belinda Sauro
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 9:02 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Bailey Update

    Hi Tonya,
   Yes I have changed his diet to ID it is for sensitive tummies and so
far so good, no diarrhea since Thursday night.  Now if his bottom will
heal and he wouls perk up a bit.  We went to the vet and they couldn't
get any blood from his legs, so they had to use his jugular.  My vet
said he is pretty strong still for a kitty so weak at home.  I will have
the results tomorrow sometime and of course I'm hoping it will be good
news.

--
 Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com