Hi Marylyn,

Julie is 16.5 years old.  She's a Maine Coon kitty.
So sweet, until she has to take a pill.  lol.  I guess
we'll both become used to it after time.  Thanks for
the info.  I added it to the manual and will keep
compounding in mind.  I tasted one of the pills and it
was completely tasteless, so you might want to look
into getting the kind that is tasteless.  I saw it on
the websites of either 1-800-petmeds, drs. foster &
smith, or entirely pets.  It was one of the last two I
believe.

Thanks for the info.!
:)
Wendy