-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Karolyn Lount
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 6:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; lynne
Subject: FeLV + test results

I learned something the other day I did not know. If a cat is vaccinated
against getting FeLV all its life it will test positive. So it could
very well be that a rescue cat that tests positive is not. This is what
my new vet told me. I feel this all the more reason not to put down
those that test positive.