Susan,

I only used it with one cat and that's when she was trying to throw a very bad uri and herpes.  Both eyes were swollen, and she had to be put on viroptic for that as well.

I pulled her through and she was good for at least 6 more years.  When I did lose her it was to another uri.

If you are willing to go through the protocol I would say do it.  I also had to do it iv at the vet's office.  Unfortunately CC was semi- feral when I got her.  She had calmed down.  But after going through all the vet visits, etc... to get her well that first time, she was mostly feral.   If she had not been I would have kept up the immunoregulin.

tonya

Susan Loesch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've been going to ask the same question - if anyone has experience with this.  I have a little 14mo old feleuk+ baby, Daisy, who is not only a joy to me but to all my kids at school.  I want to go the extra mile with her from the beginning - there would be so many more people than just me to be heartbroken at her death.

I have just gotten immuno-regulan for monthly doses for a 10 yr old feleuk girl, Calico, who just came into our rescue group.  She has been maintained on monthly shots for 7-8 years so we are going to keep it up.  Daisy gets daily interferon but she still has trouble throwing URI's - and she is underweight.  I just have the gut feeling that she isn't going to be a really long-term survivor. I have been thinking about adding the immunoregulan to what she gets.  All my info says that it has to be IV.  Found a protocol - don't remember exactly but you start off with daily shots and work up to monthy.  Is that what everyone uses?

Does anyone have experience with any better rusults using both that and interferon?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
It helped Ginger get over a bad URI last spring, and Patches get over pneumonia a few years ago.
Michelle