I'm so sorry, Marissa, about your Jake. What a beautiful kitty - I love your pictures! With mine, I also try to honor their refusals of force feedings and meds, when they get really bad off - I figure they're in a different process, on a different path, and sometimes its just the right thing to let them go... Sending you sympathy and blessings,

Gloria