Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: CLS kids for Belinda

Belinda - unfortunately I have two more this morning.   Hunny Bunny, a little "house semi-feral", feleuk neg and Graybe, age 15, also negative, congestive heart failure.  Hunny Bunny died 3/3 and Graybe 3/4.  Thank you.

Tad Burnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Orange Julius (OJ) Jan 31, 2006 FeLV+
Buffy Feb. 19, 2006 FeLV+

Hi Belinda Thankyou for doing the list for our lost kitties..It does
help to see them remembered...
And we are all keeping our paws crossed here for Bailey.. May he make a
recovery
and have a good length of time left with you...

Tad and Marie