She hasn't been having trouble with her bowles.  They
said that when she did have a bowel movement it looked
oily.  She does get to come home today.  I am a little
nervous because I know she will have medicine to take
and she is terrible to get pills down her.  I'm afraid
I will hurt her stomach.  We have to wrap her in a
towel.  I hold her and my husband pops the pill down
her mouth.  It is stressful for all of us.

Cindy