I just got back from the vet, they found fluid that was pressing on her esophagus, making it hard for her to swallow.  Now they see a mass in one of her lymphglands, and I am waiting for results of the tests.  If she has lymphoma, they suggest chemotherapy treatment. If she also has FeLV, would this weaken her system more? Can she also get FelV treatment at the same time? I am very worried about her, she ate today, but sleeps a lot more.  Please pray for her and that she gets the help she needs.
Sharon