Hey Wendy,

Personally I would.  One of your cats you think is negative now could actually be a carrier, and/or you might be in a situation where you bring in a stray.........

I think if it were me and the cat is under a year or two I would vaccinate since kittens are most susceptible to the virus.

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Tonya,

No, I would not separate her from my other negative
cats, as they were around Cricket for over four years
and none of them became positive. They are all about
10 yrs. and older. I will only get her rabies as she
will only be inside and I am scared to do any other
vaccinations because of the implications of cancer,
hyper-T, etc. later on in life. I wouldn't even be
doing rabies if the shelter I got her from didn't
require it. Do you really think I should FeLV
vaccinate at this point? I mean, none of mine are
positive, and if she has it, she has it. She's not
going to pick it up inside my house as far as I can
tell. What do you think?

:)
Wendy