From: Belinda
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: Important & Surgery : Tonya

   Hi Tonya,
  It is tomorrow, I'm having a hysterectomy, thought I had posted it but
like I said everything is a blur so I may not have.  Hopefully should be
home Thursday or Friday for sure.  Am having spinal anesthesia because I
want to be awake, Dr said it would take 2 hours at the most.  I just
want it over with and to be back home.

--
    Belinda
    Happiness is being owned by cats ...

    Be-Mi-Kitties ...
    http://www.bemikitties.com

    http://adopt.bemikitties.com

    FeLV Candle Light Service
    http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

    HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
    http://HostDesign4U.com

    BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
    http://bmk.bemikitties.com