Karen,
I'm so excited about Moon Pie's arrival! Do you anticipate any problems with him and Bobby getting along?

I too prefer mixing, but I think you are right about not mixing anyone who's not in your personal forever care. Keep us informed!
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I just heard from Moon Pies foster mom it looks like he may be headed this way in the next few days. Bobby Cat will be pleased to have company. I am not paranoid about mixing positives and negatives but the negatives are up for adoption and I don't think that would be proper.
Karen