Good to see you Jenn!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi everyone! Just dropping in to say hi and check out the goings-on lately. I find myself lately sitting at my computer wondering why I'm sitting there, cause there's no email or anything really to do. SO, I know going back on mail on this group will fix that! No lack of email here, right?

Anyways, my condolences to everyone that has lost a baby while I was away, and hi to any newbies that have joined in that period. I'm Jenn, but probably, I know, not the only one (I'm going to change my name, but am undecided on what to change it to at this point).

If anyone in the North-eastern USA in the "New England" states has FELV+ or FIV+ cats up for adoption, I'd be happy to put them up on my NE adoption listing pages.

I currently have one cat up for adoption here now, in rescue. He's a very sweet FIV+ boy, who gets along GREAT with kids and dogs, but has never seen another cat until he came here, and is just not so sure he cares for them (I think he thinks he's a dog). SO, if anyone in NE wants a GREAT FIV+ boy, healthy as can be, sweet, loving, even-tempered, good with kids and BIG dogs (his buddy was over 100lbs rotty/shepherd), send them my way. Zack would love to be part of a family, and not stuck in a cage all alone here.

Jenn (Moogie's mom)
http://ucat.us
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
http://ucat.us/airline-loss-reports.html