Thanks guys, for the WB!

My kitties are all doing well (I did have 6 housecats when I left, right? Miranda, Doobie, Tigger, Mythic, Bones, and Pinky?, plus one feralish guy I couldn't adopt out, Little Guy?). Things have changed since I left last time though! I'm now the happy caretaker of a mostly (75%) FIV+ group of feral cats. They are a colony from a cemetery in NJ that was being renovated, and the cats "had to go" so I took them to save them from euthanasia. Currently, I have 5 from that group, but 4 more will be coming up in a few weeks (I'm getting them as they are trapped, vetted, and brought up). I had 6, but one died already. I not sure what happened to her, but it's not unlikely that I would lose one or two from the stress of moving a colony. It's a BAD thing to do to ferals, and not recommended, but it was that or be killed, so I took the risk. Her name was Harmony, and she was a calico. There wasn't anything I could have done, of course, she was wild, and I didn't ever see her to know anything was wrong, I just found her dead on a shelf in their storage room (they can come and go as they like).
The rest of them are all looking good and have settled in (and Little Guy is SO happy to have friends now!).

I also have a new rescue name, I'm now called Little Cheetah Cat Rescue, and I re-did my website (I'm still not officially non-profit at this point). I have an adoption page now, etc. I have one rescue up for adoption now, his name is Zack, and he's an FIV+ boy, with pretty black spots on a grey ticked coat, about 5 years old (owner surrender). A real sweetie. I'm also getting a GREEK cat in at the end of the month or sometime next month, that was almost killed by being strangled with some wire. He got away though, and the wire grew into his neck, and had to be surgically removed (the wonderful vet donated his services, several hours of delicate surgery). Anyways, I'm trying to raise funds to get him to America, and once I do, I am sure with his sad story, he will be adopted quickly. He can't be turned back out to fend for himself after all he's been through, it just doesn't seem right to me (and he might get back into the hands of his abuser). You can see all my adoptables on my adoption page, in my sig.

OH, and there's one aggressive feral in the colony that I really need to place as someone's outdoor cat (as the only outdoor cat), as he's mean to the others in the colony, so if anyone has room for a not too friendly orange and white male, he's FIV+, healthy, and all he needs is someone to feed him, put water out, and give him a doghouse or a crawlspace to get shelter in. His name is Rusty. He promises not to be much of a bother, and in return for a place to live he will keep all the rodents out of your house and yard! he's available to anyone in New England, or to anyone that can make the drive to pick him up. (pending an approved adoption application, of course)

Ok, that's about everything on my end... what has been going on for you guys?
Checked by AVG Free Edition.