Terrie, what a horrible ordeal you have been through! I hope things settle down for you and your clan now, and you can get the funds to rebuild soon. Do you have any estimate on how long it will be before your lawsuit pans out and you get the money from it?

If it's any consolation, I know how hard it is to live out of a motel room with cats snuck in. I did it for almost 6 months at one time. Moogie kept shredding the shower curtain, and I could NOT hide the fact that I had several cats in there (but had only paid the deposit for one). It was very stressful for us all. I'm glad you are now back in your home, however damaged it may be! Anything's better than a motel room!

Jenn
http://ucat.us
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah (UCAT) Cat Rescue:
http://ucat.us/adopt.html
PLEASE DONATE TO THE TANGLE FUND:
Tangle is a cat in Greece that was severely injured when someone wrapped wire around his neck to strangle him,
Little Cheetah Cat Rescue is raising funds to bring Tangle to Vermont to find him a good home!
http://ucat.us/tangle-fund.html
DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera (for pictures), and more towels!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.